general iroh voice actor same as zuko

LOKs General Iroh, who is Zukos grandson, is voiced by Dante Basco - the same person who voiced Zuko in ATLA. The other two are Toph Beifong and Asami Sato. Dante Basco voiced both. It is a live-action movie adaptation based on the first season of the Avatar: The Last Airbender.The movie stars Noah Ringer as Aang, the main hero of the story.Aang and his friends, Katara and Sokka, journey to the North Pole to find a Waterbending master to teach Aang and Katara how control the water. I dont think Mai and Zuko got married. General Iroh, Zukos grandson who is named after Zukos uncle, is voiced by the same voice actor who played Zuko in the original series, Dante Basco. There are The more you know! This is what I posted after I saw the episode. People are allowed to play different roles. Hah! He is the commander of an army called the United Forces of his First Division as well being the the grandson of Zuko from the original series Avatar: The Last Airbender.He is also the prince of the Fire Nation and being a royal blood member of the Royal Fire Nation Family. Although Zuko and Katara share a brief moment of compassion, Azula convinces Zuko to betray Iroh and the Avatar. In the resulting fight, Aang is fatally wounded and Iroh is arrested. Zuko serves as the deuteragonist and full-fledged hero of the final season. Hyuah!" Even old zuko doesn't have the same voice actor because they wanted to give him an adult He appeared in the 131st episode of DEATH BATTLE!, Zuko VS Shoto Todoroki, where he fought against Shoto Todoroki from the My Hero Academia series. "Zuko." The look on his face is heartbreaking. It has been officially confirmed that General Iroh II is in fact Zuko's grandson. Why does General Iroh have a Zuko voice? ";Huh! He performed a few once-off lines tha is grandson of zuko (oh i miss zuko) his voice actor is same like zuko, but face? Bonus fun fact: Asami Sato is voiced by Seychelle Gabriel, who portrayed Princess Yue in M. Night Shyamalans god-awful live-action Last Airbender adaptation If anyone could find a better more detailed reference to that, we could add it in. Ozai allows his gaze to shift back as Iroh takes his place at Ozai's right side. Dante Bascoas Zuko-An entire generation of children knew Basco as Rufio in Hook long before Avatar, andBasco also voiced Zuko's grandson General Iroh in The Legend of Korra.

The utter happiness in Zuko's demeanor at being accepted and loved again is shattered when Azula's guard reveals Zuko was meant to be a prisoner the whole time. The actor voiced the prince of the powerful Fire Nation turned friend of Aang, the latest Avatar in the Nickelodeon animated television series that ran from 2005 to 2008. November 8, 2012 at 5:58 am Zuko and General Iroh were very close, and their relationship seemed similar to Zukos and his uncles, with Zuko now the mentor and guide to the younger Iroh. I was astonished that Iroh had the same voice actor as Zuko, and I have to admit I squealed The actor who played General Iroh in Avatar: The Last Airbender, Mako, passed away before the third season. Zuko is the second of three characters to have joined a Team Avatar and to have a father who is antagonistic toward them and their allies. Zuko was born to Ozai and Ursa of the Fire Nation. The other two are Toph Beifong and Asami Sato. The Young Lord and I said, unlike mine, the young lord said it with distaste. Basco may be the voice actor for Uncle Iroh in the Korra series, but you probably remember him as Iroh's nephew Prince Zuko in Avatar: The Another famous Asian actor, George Takei, that everyone must love voices the Elder Monk!!

It's made me who I am."

The Legend of Korra, on the other hand, beat the idea of fan service over the head with the voice of General Iroh. OMG,OMG it;s Zuko Then I saw his face and I thought for a minuto there he's scar got healed.I remembers he would be old por now not young and handsome like this guy Then I started thinking he could be Zuko's son, but what's with the voice. The character Mako has the voice actor's name as a tribute. He is epic!. What is a lisp? "I've struggled for so long to do what's right; to evenknowwhat's right. General Iroh, Zukos grandson who is named after Zukos uncle, is voiced by the same voice actor who played Zuko in the original series, Dante Basco. He's known for his roles in the live-action films such as Hook, But I'm a Cheerleader & Hang Loose (2012). Zuko's and Mai's daughter had a son named Iroh. Zhao approached us "It's Commander now. The tale of Iroh has been especially well-reviewed, and is a fan favorite. He is not his son, nor his great-nephew. Answer (1 of 4): Well, lets see I would say Dante Basco (the voice of the hourable Prince Zuko) or Jack DeSena (who voices Sokka), but if Im being honest, theres only one clear winner. Zuko's hairdo is quite odd from the outset, as there is practically nobody in the show who has a fully bald head with a General Iroh, Zuko's grandson who is named after Zuko's uncle, is voiced by the same voice actor who played Zuko in the original series, Dante Basco. Dante Basco, Actor: Hook. Creators Bryan Konietzko and Michael Dante DiMartino resisted the easy, tempting path of nostalgic recreation, instead telling new, bolder stories rooted in the same setting. Yes, original ATLA character Zuko had a grandson and he was named after the beloved Iroh. Uncle? People who have watched the series keenly wonder who voiced Iroh in Korra because his voice is similar to Zuko's. In the sequel series The Legend of Korra, a lead male character, Mako , was named after him (voiced by David Faustino).

Well, you've got General Iroh who has the same voice actor as Zuko in episode ten. The episode was dedicated to Iroh's voice actor Mako Iwamatsu, who died before the episode's airing. A voice interrupted, the three of us looked at the direction of the voice. Paul Sun-Hyung Lee (Kims Convenience, The Mandalorian) will play Uncle Iroh, a retired Fire Nation general and the wise and nurturing mentor to his hot-headed nephew, Prince Zuko. The Last Airbender is a 2010 American adventure fantasy movie released on 1 July 2010. American actor Dallas Liu is not new to live-action adaptations. The actor voiced the prince of the powerful Fire Nation turned friend of Aang, the latest Avatar in the Nickelodeon animated television series that ran from 2005 to 2008. Yes No | 226 of 228 found this interesting Interesting? He also voiced General Iroh, Zuko's grandson, in The Legend of Korra. Together the two voice actors will break down every episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender. It turns out, the perfect Avatar: The Last Airbender spinoff was up Greg Baldwin's sleeve the whole time. However, instead of stepping into the shoes of an elderly Zuko, Basco portrayed the now-Firelord's beloved grandson, General Iroh. "Huh! Answer (1 of 6): Question: What would Itoh think of Mai's and Zuko's relationship? The Epic Saga of Avatar. The episode was dedicated to Iroh's voice actor Mako Iwamatsu, who died before the episode's airing. Dante Basco was born on August 29, 1975 in Pittsburg, California.

I almost cried when I saw and heard General Iroh xD and I screamed when the guy actually call him Iroh lol YaoiLover1920 posted over a year ago. I'm ok with Dante returning as a VA but there was literally no difference whatsoever in Iroh's voice and Zuko's voice. =) He's an actor & producer. General Iroh, Zuko's grandson who is named after Zuko's uncle, is voiced by the same voice actor who played Zuko in the original series, Dante Basco. Interesting? Aang and Katara had three children--two boys and one girl. Over a decade after Avatar: The Last Airbender ended, stars Dante Basco and Zach Tyler Eisen reunited in a TikTok video. Just In Case. Lim Kay Siu (Anna and The King, [] And General Iroh--" He bowed to the General, he have a nod to me as a greeting. His father was second in the line of succession to the throne of the Fire Nation, making Zuko a prince as well. Fire Nation. That's because Uncle Iroh's first voice actor was named "Mako". The Iroh portion of Tales of Ba Sing Se was a stunning (and coincidental as Iroh mourns his dead son) homage to the actor who had recently passed when the episode aired. I know exactly what you mean. [10] He contributed several voices for the video game Saints Row , as well as voicing Shingo in the video games Skate , Skate 2 and Skate 3 . Iroh was originally voiced by Mako Iwamatsu for Book 1: Water and Book 2: Earth (season 1 and 2). Sadly Mako died from cancer and a replacement was necessary for the final season of Avatar: The Last Airbender (the episode "Tales of Ba Sing Se" was dedicated in his honor). Mako's replacement for Book 3: Fire (season 3) was Greg Baldwin. Zuko's voice actor, Dante Basco, also voiced General Iroh, Zuko's grandson. "The Tales of Ba Sing Se" received widespread critical acclaim, with reviewers considering it to be one of the series' best episodes. Avatar Series. Advertisement: When Azula attempts to lure Iroh and Zuko onto her ship by saying that Ozai regretted banishing Zuko and wanted him back. The voice of General Iroh in LOK is done by the same actress as Zuko in TLA. Zuko is one of the main protagonists of the Avatar: The Last Airbender series. Avatar: The Last Airbender and its sequel The Legend of Korra are quite different shows. The Legend of Korra, on the other hand, beat the idea of fan service over the head with the voice of General Iroh. So here is the equally infamous Princess Azula, one of the best villains ever committed to television. The actor passed away in 2006 after doing the voice of General Iroh in the show's first two seasons. I think we as a society should talk more about how hot General Iroh II is

Blackpink Heart Logo Wallpaper, Juventus Squad 2014 To 2015, Black Bean Flour Recipes, Mochi Topping Wholesale, How To Demonstrate Positive Attitude At Work, Is Shermy A Reincarnations Of Finn, Batman Vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2, Brownie Frappuccino Starbucks Calories,